Sewage Treatment Or Industrial Water Application Ozone Generators
Model SW100G Oxygen Concentrator Fed 100g ozone generator
100g Ozone generator with Oxygen concentrator in Stainless steel Cabinet.
1 (2) inch Venturi Injector
Model SW50G Oxygen Concentrator Fed 50g ozone generator
50g Ozone generator with Oxygen concentrator in Stainless steel Cabinet.
1 (2) inch Venturi Injector
1 (2) inch Static Mixer
50g Option: $7,333
Heavy Duty Oxygen Concentrator Fed Machines
- The equipment utilizes molecular sieves as adsorbent from the top quality pressure swing adsorption(PSA) process to separate oxygen & nitrogen & filters harmful substances from the air. High levels of oxygen are created which meet the standard of medical oxygen. PSA oxygen generating provide you with the purity of 85%±5 oxygen to meet all requirements.
- Multi-point malfunction monitoring
- The equipment utilizes large power IGBT modules, which are extremely stable, high efficiency ,long lifespan dehydroxylation ceramic and enamel structure, air cooled parts ,world-class essential components and world-leading intelligent design.
- Adjustable oxygen flow rate, which will change ozone output & concentration for meeting with different output requirements.
- Stainless steel / Mild Steel frame & enclosure
- Utilizes refrigerant dryer for cooling input air which can protect the oxygen & ozone unit for longer service life in good working condition
- Ozone output adjustable,with low noise level
- The whole gas circuits work in a low pressure which makes the machine safe and reliable
- Mild steel /Stainless steel case & stainless steel 304 ozone outlet
- CE Rohs approved
Patented Ozone Enamel Tube
- High Efficiency: 800~1000g/m2; It was 4~5 times higher than that of normal ozone generation technology.
- Less Power: High-frequency corona discharging; Power Consumption Rate: 8~10KW.h/kgO3.
- Compactness: Compare with other same capacity ozone tubes, our ozone tube is 33% shorter; Long life, non-oxidizing & heatproof;
- Enamel Tube: Imported high-pressure sintering of highly purified enamel
- Non-disruptive: Breakdown voltage is 10% of ozone tube working voltage; High dielectric constant, Low loss & high efficiency cooling system (air-cooling external tube; water-cooling inner tube)
- Variable Voltage range: 50V will produce ozone; 220V will reach maximum efficiency; Ozone capacity is adjustable
Our ozone ratings are issued by the cell manufacturer and were laboratory tested. We are not a laboratory and we do not rate ozone generator outputs. We have designed what we believe is the most durable best high powered generator available for the best price possible. Actual ozone output in any ozone generator is dependent on many variables including but not limited to input gas, humidity, elevation, temperature air flow and many other factors. We guarantee that if you are not satisfied with the output of any of our machines in the first 15 days we will issue a complete refund. By clicking the buy now button you agree to be bound by a private agreement between the parties for the hand building of the machine design requested.
In life, as in business there is no guarantee of success except that which is produced by direct individual effort and achievement. Buying our business systems or equipment will not guarantee individual profit or success; your success will depend on many factors including , but not limited to geography, population, intelligence and individual effort and commitment to succeed.
Fair Use. This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.